Malone has a wide range of kayak carriers including this J-Pro2 model. Featuring a lower price point, it has enhanced foam padding and acrylic sleeves to better protect the kayak. Suitable for most sit-inside and sit-on-top models. Silver finish with multiple layers of corrosion resistant coating and hardware for most round, square and aero style cross bars. If you want to attached to bars with t-channels on top, there is an optional adapter available.
- Silver coated corrosion resistant protective finish
- Molded base plates and stainless steel rivets
- Full length acrylic covered rear foam pads (replaceable)
- 11' load straps and safety tie-downs
- Jawz universal mounting hardware for most rack styles
- 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts (Note: Longer bolts available in Accessories)
- Fits aluminum T-style car and truck racks (Note: Hardware available in Accessories)
- Assembled in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Malone part MPG117MD
- Weight: 11.5 lb
- Length: 16"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 16.5"
- Load capacity: 75 lb
- Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts in order to achieve the best cross bar fit. Retain unused bolts for future use with different cross bars.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the fit or function when installed to round or oval cross bars.
- Optional longer length mounting bolts sold separately
- Optional T-slot fit kits for aluminum car & truck roof racks sold separately.
In The Box:
(2) J-Pro2 Kayak Carriers
(2) Jawz Universal Fit Mounting Adapters
(4) 60mm Mounting Bolts
(4) 70mm Mounting Bolts
(2) 11' Cam Buckle Load Straps
(2) Bow and Stern Lines
(1) Instruction Manual